Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Septa.


I am introducing you to one of my favorite combinations of appearances. Ginger, naturally red hair and a pale skin. Those who know me in-world are aware of my special liking to this match. I have to mention, here, that my most deep character, who died in an awesome roleplay scene with a friend of mine, was exactly like that, only in the looks of course.

This one is a young septa ( you can read about them here ), a King's Landing native.
For more info, rp with me and find out!


Hair: Maitreya Voluminous Scarf Hair #2 (Skull) - Ginger  [Onyx LeShelle]
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige_Milk - Blue Haze (Red Brow) [Crushed Clarity]
Eyes: .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue [Audrey Lamede]

Scarf: Maitreya Voluminous Scarf * Lavender Blush (Spine) [Onyx LeShelle]
Shrug: {mon tissu} Loire Knit Shrug ~ Dark Gray - [Elie Spot]
Shirt: [LeLutka]-IRMA shirt/metal  [Azufr3 Catteneo]
Skirt: {mon tissu} Crossroads Maxi Dress ~ Black  [Elie Spot]
Flats: =[Pom.Pon]= Basic.Flats. [Hoshi Kimono]
Poses: Glitterati
Location : King's Landing - The Red Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment